Job Summary: Assist the Director, eBusiness Standards with the development, maintenance and coordination of all Standards documentation, IDEA Services documentation, internal and external standards and services training documentation. Must be able to function with minimal supervision and regularly operate under deadlines.
- Work with the Director, eBusiness Standards, Standards Development Manager and the IDEA Services teams to develop, maintain and coordinate all Standards and Services documentation used internally and externally; maintain cross-document control and updates as applicable.
Examples of documents:
- Product Attribute Standard
- Classification Attribute Standard
- White papers, guidelines, and best practices
- EDIPro guideline documents
- Net price formats documents
- File specification documents
- UNSPSC instructions
- IDEA Connector onboard documents IDEA Exchange onboard documents
- Platform scrubbing rules document
- Training documents for service applications and programs
- Assist in the management and maintenance of IDEA’s category attribute standard document and product attribute standard document and the associated revision process.
- Work with the Standards Development Manager and the IDEA Marketing team to facilitate communications of standards, best practices and white papers to customers and other interested parties to enable rapid adoption of eBusiness standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Electrical wholesale industry experience is highly desired.
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing or Information Technology or equivalent work experience.
- Technical familiarity with EDI and XML. Familiar with wholesale electrical manufacturer data and the communication methods used to exchange the data is an asset
- Knowledge and familiarity with E-commerce and/or Information Systems/Technology.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Team player that is self-driven with strong work ethic.
- Ability to interact with individuals at different levels within and outside the organization.