IDEA recently recognized five employees with the first annual IDEA Star Employee Award. These employees were recognized by their peers for their many contributions to the channel. From a friendly voice on the other side of the phone to behind-the-scenes work that keeps IDEA running smoothly so we can better serve you, chances are you’ve benefited from the work of our winners.
Please join us in congratulating the 2012 IDEA Star Employees: Robert Gregg, Office Administrator; Robert Hollands, Senior Data Quality Analyst; Edwin Lopez, Customer Service; Amanda Kiely, Marketing Manager; and Colleen Psomas, Marketing Associate.
2012 IDEA Star Employees from left: Robert Hollands, Amanda Kiely, Colleen Psomas, Robert Gregg, and Edwin Lopez (not pictured).
This new award recognizes individuals that have advanced the goals and purposes of IDEA and the industry through excellent performance. These winners had the most nominations from their peers based on the following guidelines:
- Special recognition of staff by members for service to their industry, including outstanding individual effort leading to the accomplishment of major industry goals.
- Development of new program(s) that have proven beneficial to our customers.
- Leading a successful team effort that accomplished an important IDEA objective.
- Performance throughout the year that has been clearly above what is considered routine or typical for that job category.
- Actions and innovations that have led to significant cost savings and/or increased efficiencies.
- Consistently exceeding demanding deadlines.
- A “team” attitude demonstrated by a consistent effort to reach out to help others.
Congratulations to the winners! Feel free to leave a comment below and add your own personal congratulations.