Here’s a breakdown of the topics and articles that caught your attention in 2011:
News about our Customers & Partners
Top news stories such as the Epicor-Activant acquisition, Hubbell’s eBusiness website and our new partnership with ElectricSmarts:
- Does the Activant Acquisition Affect You?
- For Hubbell, eBusiness is a Philosophy
- IDEA and ElectricSmarts Network Agree to Enter Strategic Partnership
eBusiness and Social Technology
Education on the latest strategies and tools you can leverage to strengthen your business, including eBusiness, social technology and supply chain management:
- 10 Twitter Tips
- EW Examines How Distributors are "Minding the Storefront" Online
- The Efficiency Effect – IDEA’s Joint BIM Efforts Examined by Electrical Wholesaling
Inside Industry Perspective
Coverage and resources of industry trade shows and events as well as new appointments on the IDEA Board of Directors and the IDEA Industry Standards Committee (ISC):
- IDEA announces new Directors and Officers for 2011-2012
- NAED National Electrical Leadership Summit Panel Now on YouTube
- Ann Jaehn of Thomas & Betts Appointed ISC Vice-Chair
New Product and Service Releases and Enhancements
Announcements and education about IDEA’s industry-inspired solutions, including the Attribute Fulfillment Service (AFS) and the IDW Version 3.0.
The Only Electrical eBusiness Conference
Information on the speakers, agenda and resources of the IDEA E-Biz Forum 2011, the electrical industry’s only eBusiness event.
Missed some of these articles? Ask your email administrator to whitelist our domain @idea-esolutions.com and/or our address email@example.com so that you receive every issue in 2012.