IDEA has a great opportunity within our Sales team. We are looking for an Account Manager to work in an enthusiastic and progressive team setting for IDEA, an industry leader in providing a single source of complete, high quality data to manufacturers and distributors. The Account Manager will be responsible for finding new opportunities, winning new accounts and expanding relationships with customers. This is a full-time position with the ability to work remotely and up to 25% travel.
Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Core Values: The following core operating values describe part of the organizational culture at IDEA and the public image that IDEA aims to hold itself accountable to and project to its customers in the way it conducts its business.
- Customers First
- Business to Business Learning and Information Sharing
- Power in Standard, Accurate and Reliable Information
- User Friendly Technology with Emphasis on Ease-Of-Use
- Hunt for and win new opportunities.
- Expand relationships with manufacturers and distributors within New Verticals (HVAC, Plumbing and Lighting industries).
- Develop, maintain and enhance meaningful relationships with decision-makers and influencers at various levels.
- Negotiate and close contract renewals/expansions, ensuring the company’s goals, renewal goals, and individual quota goals are all achieved.
- Provide strategic account management ensuring products & solutions support driving short-term and long-term customer business objectives.
- Develop and execute account strategies.
- Provide ‘one face to the customer’ for products and services.
- Coordinate and consult with internal matrix partners to deliver the right solution(s) to solve specific customer problems and achieve customer business objectives.
- Identify solution enhancements or innovations to best serve & anticipate customer/industry needs.
Education and Experience:
- Track record of high achievement in progressive strategic sales and business development with a minimum of 5 years of solution selling and consultative experience
- Experience with a major market-driven SaaS or enterprise sales companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous successful hands-on product and software solutions sale experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environments
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A naturally curious and passionate personality
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A self-driven sense of motivation
- The ability to establish and maintain executive-level relationships
- Excellent business process design and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with individuals at different levels within the company.
- Self-driven team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Join a fast-paced growing company
- Flexible work environment (remote or local office location)
- Generous vacation policy
- Rich health care benefit coverage and options
- Great 401K Plan and profit sharing
If you are interested in and qualify for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.