Title: Standards Development Manager, Full-Time Position
Reports to: Director, eBusiness Standards
Job Summary: The Standards Development Manager will assist with organizing and facilitating the IDEA Industry Standards Committee (ISC). The position works closely with the committee officers and members to develop, maintain, document, and communicate eBusiness Standards and guidelines that support and advance electronic commerce initiatives in the electrical wholesale industry and other vertical markets. This position will also work with internal personnel ensuring the Standards are supported.
• Work with ISC officers and Director eBusiness Standards, coordinate logistics for the IDEA Industry Standards Committee (ISC) meetings
• Administrator for KAVI standards development software
• Facilitate the ISC meetings, and manage the voting process within each committee
• Work with ISC officers to manage the development and maintenance of Standards related documents and cross-document control.
• Assist the Director of eBusiness Standards with the global data standards alignment project aligning the Classification Attribute Standard with the ETIM Technical Information Model (ETIM).
• Participate and represent our industry on the X12M EDI committee for supply chain with the Director, eBusiness Standards.
• Support the data platform team with the attribute normalization project
• Support the data platform team with manufacturers assignment of UNSPSC’s
• Maintain the Product Attribute Standard and associated revisions and supporting documents.
• Maintain the Classification Attribute Standard and associated revisions and supporting documents.
• Maintain the UNSPSC Product Code revision process.
• Maintain the EDIPro transactions and associated revisions.
• Work with the IDEA Marketing team, facilitate communication of standards, best practices and white papers to customers and other interested parties enabling rapid adoption of eBusiness standards
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 5 years electrical wholesale industry experience preferred
• Requires a minimum of a four-year college degree, or equivalent
• Excellent organizational and project management abilities (i.e., planning, organizing, budgeting, directing, and controlling company resources)
• Proven program management abilities (i.e., setting and reviewing objectives, coordinating activities across projects, and overseeing the integration of work products and results)
• Excellent written and verbal communications and excellent presentation skills
• Experience in eBusiness management, marketing or Information Technology helpful
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to be a team player that is self-driven with strong work ethic
• Ability to lead, coordinate and interact with individuals at different levels within and outside the organization
If you are interested in and qualify for this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com .