Happy Holidays from IDEA!
Here’s a breakdown of the topics and articles that caught your attention in 2012:
News about our Customers, Partners and Industry Initiatives
- Tim Powers of Hubbell Incorporated Recognized for Leadership in eBusiness
- Cooper Industries: The 1st Manufacturer to Automate Data Uploads to the IDW
- Introducing IDW ‘Bands of Excellence’ Rating System: Congrats to the Leading Manufacturers!
- NAED Tech Survey Results & Electrical Marketing Best Practices
eBusiness Best Practices
- “Climbing the eBiz Mountain” featuring Cooper Industries and Border States Electric in an electroindustry magazine article and podcast series
- “Automating Order Management” Webinar Available On-Demand
- The Rise of Tablet Selling
New Product and Service Releases
- IDEA Launches the Data Management Platform
- Are You at a Crossroads with Your EDI Efforts?
- New EDI Solution Enables Automation with Non-EDI Customers
- IDEA Releases Supply Chain Analytics Tool for the IDW: Request a Demo Today
IDEA Announcements and Partnerships
- IDEA Announces New IDEA Board Directors and Officers for 2012-2013
- IDEA, AD & Supply Force Team Up to Provide More Data that Sells
- IDEA and Unilog Partner to Offer a Robust Web Storefront Solution
- IDEA/ElectricSmarts Partnership FAQ
Missed some of these articles? Ask your email administrator to whitelist our domain @idea-esolutions.com and/or our address firstname.lastname@example.org so that you receive every issue in 2013.