The IDEA E-Biz Forum 2008 registration gates are OPEN for you to “Celebrate the past and accelerate the future” as a sponsor, exhibitor, and attendee. Discover the daily agenda, straight-forward sign-ups and a simple way to nominate your company for the industry’s esteemed eCommerce award.
A Day in the Life of an Attendee
Imagine…arriving first class on a red carpet surrounded by luxurious gold columns before heading into some of the best educational sessions to date – all over looking an abundance of plant life, streams and fountains overlooking the historic Potomac River. That is just a peek of your attendee experience at the Gaylord National Resort. Want a visual? Take a tour of the newest Gaylord attraction.
- Be an Innovator: Integrate Quality Throughout Your Organization
Tim Sanders, Former CSO, YAHOO
- The Next Digital Decade
Michael Rogers, Practical Futurist, MSNBC
- Data Synchronization Panel: Size Doesn’t Matter
Moderator: Gene Randall, Renowned Television Journalist
Check out the General Session Speaker Bios.
- Forum Golf Tournament – Renditions Golf Course
- “Casino Royale” Night Out in Old Town Alexandria
- IDEA 10 Year Anniversary Gala *cocktail attire event
- Data Supply vs. Demand
Phil Barrios, Hubbell Inc.
- Case Study: Increased Trading Partner Profits via Industry Data Warehouse
John Wilson, OSRAM SYLVANIA; Phil Hale, Elliott Electric
- Beyond EDI – the Next Generation of eBusiness
Matt Petersen, SAP America
- Business Dimensions of Data Synchronization
Steve Bieszczat, Activant Solutions
Want the daily breakdown? View the complete agenda.
Get More Bang for Your Buck: Sign-up Early
Whether your goal is to position your company as a forward thinking leader, demonstrate your service capabilities, grow professionally or all of the above, we can help. Visit the registration page to sign-up as a sponsor, exhibitor and attendee.
Perks of Early Sign-up:
- Early sponsors receive recognition in pre-event promotions and have first choice of a sponsored events
- Exhibitors select booths on a first come, first serve basis – $500 off booth fee!
- $100 off registration fees!
Now Accepting Nominations for the 2nd Annual Richard Buzun Award for Leadership and Innovation in eCommerce
Last year IDEA introduced an industry eCommerce award named after the late Richard Buzun, an industry role model and former IDEA Chairman and CEO of Siemens Energy & Automation. The award honors a manufacturer and distributor company that strives to improve the industry through eCommerce initiatives. The 2007 manufacturer and distributor winners were OSRAM SYLVANIA and Viking Electric Supply.
Be sure to nominate your company for the 2nd Annual Richard Buzun Award. Winners will be announced on the last day of the Forum and recognized long after. A few minutes of your time could result in endless possibilities for your company. Find out more about the award or take the first step and nominate your company.