Conference to Provide Education on Product Content, Business Intelligence, eCommerce, EDI, and Data Standards
Arlington, VA – IDEA announces the education sessions for eBiz 2022, to be held March 7–9 in Chantilly, VA.
In partnership with the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED), the IDEA eBiz conference brings together the digital and technology decision makers in electrical distribution and manufacturing.
March 8, 2022 eBiz Education Sessions
- Explore Your EDI Solutions: Is Managed Services Right for You?, Tom Guzik, IDEA
- IDEA Connector News & Updates, Brenda Maxwell, IDEA
- IDEA Connector Custom Mapping and Extracts for Distributors, Johna Aro, IDEA
- NAED’s Industry Intelligence Outlook, Erin Prinster, NAED
- Standards Update: Harmonized Data Model, Brenda Maxwell, IDEA and Dena Barrett, IDEA
- Go Farther, Faster with IDEA Professional Services, Gail Mayo, IDEA
- Driving Mutually Profitable Growth with the Electrical Industry’s Preferred Rebate Management System, Andrew Butt, Enable and Mike Wentz, IDEA
- New IDEA EDI Solutions to Power Your Business, EPICOR
- How “Good Data” Helps You Compete in Today’s Marketplace, Denise Keating, DATAgility and NAED
- Data Quality: Understanding the Use, Governance & Management of Data for Long-Term Success, Jeff Pratt, Verndale
- IDEA Connector Authorizations for Manufacturers, Shari Furtek, IDEA
- Use Your Existing Data to Grow Channel Sales, David Bauders, SPARXiQ
- Increasing Revenue with Data Analysis, Mark McGready, NAED
- B2B eCommerce Wheel of Growth, Dave Bent, ES Tech Group
March 9, 2022 eBiz Education Sessions
- Harmonized Data Model Roundtables, moderated by IDEA
- IDEA Exchange Tools: Tips & Tricks for Tracker & LENS, Tom Guzik, IDEA
- IDEA Fusion SQL: Make Your Life Easier While Managing Multiple Data Feeds, Josh Given, IDEA and Vivian Suarez, IDEA
- Digital Commerce Success in B2B: A Fireside Chat, Cecilia Madden, McNaughton McKay and Joe Albrecht, Xngage
- Industry Roundtable Discussions, moderated by IDEA
- What’s the Your Competition Doing with Data?, Denise Keating, DATAgility and NAED
- ETIM: A Global Approach to Product Attributes, Mary Shaw, ETIM and Brenda Maxwell, IDEA
- Working Smarter, Not Harder: What to Expect from Your Digital Provider, Jon Greene, Optimizely
- Unpack Your EDI Toolbox: Digital Integration Solutions, Tom Guzik
- Defining the Cost of Doing Business, Mark McGready, NAED
Through networking, education, and one-on-one sessions, attendees gain a competitive edge while learning to enhance their product data syndication and digital automation processes.
Distributors and manufacturers will receive the most value by bringing key team members in:
- EDI and Product Data Teams
All IDEA customers are recommended to send at least one key associate to participate. NAED also endorses attendance by their members.
IDEA eBiz 2022 is packed with valuable education and networking for the electrical industry’s technology, operations, and data teams. In previous years, eBiz has attracted 200+ attendees and numerous sponsors from top-performing, innovative companies.
eBiz 2022 also features a popular technology product and services expo, the Innovation Hub, with booths by service providers and manufacturers. Customers can get their most pressing questions answered at the IDEA Expert Bar.
The eBiz 2022 early bird registration deadline is January 31, 2022 to save $200. First-time attendees can receive an additional $100 off until December 17.
Full session descriptions will be available soon at IDEA4Industry.com/eBizForum.
For additional information or to register, visit the IDEA eBiz website.
NAED is the trade association for the $70+ billion electrical distribution industry. Through networking, education, research, and benchmarking, NAED helps electrical distributors increase profitability and improve the channel. NAED’s membership operates in approximately 5,100 locations internationally.
The Industry Data Exchange Association, Inc. (IDEA) is the official technology service provider and eBusiness standards body of the electrical industry. IDEA helps hundreds of manufacturers and distributors effectively and efficiently exchange transactional and eCommerce content on a day-to-day basis. IDEA was founded in 1998 through a partnership formed by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and the National Association of Electrical Distributors (NAED). Their applications also bring value to vertical markets such as industrial, retail, and consumer-packaged goods. IDEA is headquartered in Arlington, VA (idea4industry.com).