This year’s E-Biz Forum will once again feature the annual Tech Center exhibition which has proven to be a win-win for technology companies and electrical distribution leaders. IDEA is proud to announce the first 10 exhibitors for the 2009 event.
The Tech Center is a mini-trade show where Forum attendees can find out the latest advancements in B2B and eCommerce technology. Here, technology companies meet one-on-one with attendees to demonstrate their innovative products and help pinpoint areas in which organizations can cut costs and build revenues. This year attendees can collect passport stamps at each Tech Center booth to win one of three Flip Mino™ Digital Video Pocket Camcorders.
Meet our first 10 exhibitors:
- Activant Solutions Inc. – a leading technology provider of business management solutions including tailored proprietary software, professional services, content, supply chain connectivity, and analytics.
- Unilog Content Solutions – India’s leading catalog management and data cleansing company.
- DATAgility – a premier provider of data services that helps suppliers and their distributors achieve and maintain quality data.
- Stibo Systems – helps companies of all sizes manage master data to reduce costs, improve time to market by providing solutions to gather, manage, share and publish product information efficiently.
- Tour de Force – provides a customer relationship management (CRM) & sales force automation (SFA) solution that seamlessly integrates with your business system.
- Billtrust – offers an advanced suite of bill delivery products including paper, fax, email, hosted online billing (EIPP) and a web-based bill archiving and customer service tool.
- dataZen – fuses the art of photography and technology with process engineering whether it is six sigma, ISO 9001 at core manufacturing or Rational Unified Process (RUP) at the business process application development.
- Endeca – provides information access software to help people search, analyze, and explore complex information.
- Element Five Solutions – delivers first-class, reliable, and low cost ERP services that prioritize your specific needs above everything else.
- IDEA – the only standard-setting organization offering a full range of eCommerce products and services designed to drive supply network efficiencies, reduce costs, slash cycle times, and ensure standardized, timely, and accurate data.
Find out more about these exhibitors.
Need more details? Download the Tech Center and Sponsorship Prospectus to find out all the benefits of exhibiting and sponsoring the 2009 Forum.