Who should attend? Manufacturers and distributors in these fields:
- eCommerce / EDI
- Information Technology
- Product Management
- New in 2012 “Trading Partner Speed Networking”: Are you new to the Forum or do you come back every year and speak to the same people? We’re introducing a new kind of breakout session that can help get you out of your comfort zone, establish new relationships, and discover new ways to increase productivity with trading partners. This session will be a twist on traditional speed-dating. We’ll pair up manufacturers with distributors and give each company representative some time to network with the other. And, if you’re not sure what questions to ask, we’ll have conversation starters ready for you.
- Education from Manufacturer and Distributor Leaders:
- “Connecting the Links of the Supply Chain” — Border States Electric
- “The Road to Automation & the DMP” — Cooper Industries
- “There’s an App for That” — Mayer Electric Supply
- “Industry Schema Optimizes Your Web Storefront” — McNaughton-McKay
- “How to Sell the Importance of Data” – Milbank, OSRAM SYLVANIA, Cooper
- Erik Wahl – “The Art of Vision”: Wahl, a “graffiti artist,” author and entrepreneur, will open the Forum and present his dynamic message on profitability through innovation by utilizing on-stage painting as a visual metaphor. Wahl’s paintings auction from $7,000 – $27,000 and Forum attendees will help decide which charitable cause will receive the proceeds.
“The networking opportunities at the Forum are second to none. It’s the only event where you can get a clear vision of where the industry is heading on multiple fronts, not just solely from a technological perspective,” said Kyle Johnson, Marketing Manager, Viking Electric Supply.