Arlington, VA – The IDEA ConnectorSM official go-live date is planned for January 31, 2020. With only four weeks left until the launch of the platform, The Industry Data Exchange Association (IDEA) has announced important dates to keep in mind to ensure that the industry and its users are prepared for its debut.
- Jan 21: IDW Access Ends
- Jan 21: IDW FTP Access Ends (For Manufacturers)
- Jan 21: IDEA Connector Training Environment Access Ends
- Jan 21: IDEA Connector Training FTP Access Ends
- Jan 21: Last day to submit product data files to IDW or IDEA Connector Training Environment FTP
- Jan 24: First day to submit product data files to IDEA Connector FTP
- Jan 24: IDEA Connector Production FTP Access Begins (For Manufacturers)
- Jan 29: IDW FTP Access Ends (For Distributors)
- Jan 31: IDEA Connector Production FTP Access Begins (For Distributors)
- Jan 31: IDEA Connector Production Environment Access Begins
- Jan 31: First day to extract product data files from IDEA Connector
“We highly recommend that everyone take advantage of the training resources we have loaded into the IDEA Learning Portal and then practice what you learn in the IDEA Connector Training Environment,” says Brenda Maxwell, Technical Product Manager. “This will ensure that you have a smooth transition and are fully prepared before the IDW is shut down for good.”
Q&A webinars will take place every Thursday through mid-March. Contact the Client Solution Team if you have further questions.