IDEA is offering EDI training at its office in Arlington, VA. The two-day training session will be conducted by EDI Partners, a company that specializes in EDI education. The two-day session will begin with EDI 101 the first day and cover the following topics:
• Overview of EDI
• Introduction to ANSI X12 Standards
• Components of EDI — Value Added Networks
• Components of EDI — Hardware and Software
• EDI User Profiles and Key Barriers
The second day’s topic, ANSI X12 Standards will cover the following:
• ANSI Standards Introduction
• Getting Started in Mapping
• ANSI X12 Envelopes
• ANSI X12 Acknowledgements & ANSI X12 Standards Process
• Invoice Exercise
If there is enough interest, IDEA will offer more advanced classes at a later date.
Each day session starts at 8:00AM and will be limited to the first 16 people that register. The fee per day is $500.
Dates: January 9-10, 2007
Please contact David Frenkel at 703-562-4610. You can visit the EDI Partners website for more information.