All manufacturers and suppliers that sell through the retail chain will notice huge benefits from the latest IRD CERICOMX version release 6.4. The release incorporated customer-inspired performance enhancements with the most notable being the data load speed increase.
Here are more ways IRD CERICOMX v6.4 has improved to meet the growing needs of our retail supplier customers:
- Faster data sync catalog loads for all upload files
- New Publications Wizard guides users through the publishing process
- Customized search and export functions make data modifications quick and easy
- More advance validation rules catch even more errors before data reaches the data pool
- Direct access to retailer-specific fact sheets and data synchronization guidelines
- Ability to publish and export GTIN item groups using Excel
- Faster support response times
Please contact your Account Manager or email email@example.com if you’d like more details on these enhancements or if you are interested in using IRD CERICOMX to synchronize your product catalogs with retailers such as Lowe’s, Ace Hardware and Walmart.