Mark your calendars and set your reminders to register for the IDEA E-Biz Forum 2009 on Wednesday, May 6. The 2009 schedule and event details will be released next week along with online registration. For now, take a sneak peek.
This year’s agenda features keynote presentations from highly sought-after experts and focused educational and training sessions that cover your specific interests we’ve received requests for. This year IDEA is introducing a new Industry Data Exchange (IDX) User Group and adding IDEA training sessions to the agenda to increase ROI for customers. Some event highlights include:
- “How to Compete in a Global Economy” – Todd Buchholz, Renowned Economic Advisor and Author
- “The Human Aspects of Change” – Ray Bender, former VP and Research Director for Gartner Group North America
- “Why Settle for the Balcony? Get a Front-row Seat in Life!” – Marilyn Sherman, UpFront Presentations
- How to do More with Less Using eCommerce
- Executive Session – Capturing Your "Green" Opportunity
- Attributes for Dummies: How Product Category Codes and Attributes Sell Your Product
- Next-Generation B2B eCommerce (B2B 2.0)
- NEW! Industry Data Exchange (IDX) and Industry Data Warehouse (IDW) User Groups
- Showdown at Wild Horse Ranch
- Tech Center Passport Tour
Take advantage of the event promotions and discounts to get more for less as you plan your trip.
2009 Event Promotions:
- NEW! Buy two registrations, get the third FREE!
- New customers (joined IDEA after September 1, 2008) get one free registration
- 5% discount on air travel with American Airlines. Code: A1999AD
- Discount on a private shuttle direct from airport to Forum location. Group Code: IDEA
- Avis Rent A Car discount seven days before and after the Forum. Code: G028443