The last day to receive the early bird registration price for the 2010 NAED Eastern Region Conference is only a few days away. The conference will take place November 8-10 at the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate in Orlando. Attendees can catch up with IDEA representatives during the B2B Booth Sessions.
The keynote speaker is political analyst and television commentator Charlie Cook. He is the editor and publisher of The Cook Political Report, columnist for National Journal magazine, and regularly appears on NBC News, as well as other major networks’ news shows. Cook’s presentation will focus on the outcome of the 2010 mid-term elections and the rising heat of today’s political climate.
There are numerous networking opportunities such as the Women In Industry luncheon, peer networking groups, B2B Booth Sessions, and the NAED networking receptions. You will also find a number of hard-hitting education sessions during the Eastern Region Conference:
- “The Recession Paradox: Why Distributors Must Exploit Technology Now” by Jeff Greene, president, Technology Curve.
- “To Catch a Thief: The Scope of Theft and Fraud in the Electrical Distribution Industry” by Erika TenEyck, project manager, NAED.
- “Using Online Training to Build Sales” by Joe Hajek, instructional designer, NAED and Keith Peck, president, ElectricSmarts Network.
- Panel: “New Opportunities in Energy Efficiency – Working with ESCOs” moderated by Jerry Yudelson, principal, Yudelson Associates.
- “The New Energy Solutions Contractor” by Robert W. Colgan, Jr., executive director of marketing, NECA.
Register today. For more information, contact the NAED Conference Department at 888-791-2512.
Content courtesy of NAED Communications