Whether you are new to the Industry Data Exchange (IDX) Tracker application or you are an experienced user in need of a refresher on a feature in the application, you can benefit from the new interactive eLearning tool that’s now available on the IDEA Portal.
The new training course gives you an overview of IDX Tracker benefits and walks you through the most frequently used screens and features in the application. You can explore at your own pace and view the module 24/7 on the web. The module gives you the option to complete the entire training course or jump ahead to a topic of interest using the contents menu bar (see screenshot below for an example).
A few of the course objectives:
- Usage and navigation of the IDX Tracker functions
- How to search for incoming and outgoing transactions
- How to search by specific document type
- How to track and view all documents on and off the network
- Using the Tracker for all documents
- Determining your IDX invoice kilocharacter charges
- Downloading transaction information for creating metrics or performing data analysis
- And much more…
All IDX customers can access the new eLearning module by logging in to the IDEA Portal and navigating to Training>IDX>Training Modules. The new module will display at the top of the file list.
Please contact your account manager or email email@example.com if you have any questions about accessing this new resource.