A new datasheet explaining the importance of marketing your products in the Data Synchronization Platform’s Industry Data Warehouse (IDW) is now available. Take a look at the new resource and forward it to your colleagues and trading partners to help spread the word. For those of you who already understand the value, you can download the latest Portal user guide supplement that explains how to load marketing data step-by-step.
Frequently providing and obtaining marketing data in IDW is the most cost-effective way to market products – manufacturers can reach the entire distribution channel in one step and distributors can access the latest marketing data in one location. The new marketing datasheet explains how distributors use marketing data in IDW to find and sell more products. Providing marketing data to IDW helps manufacturers to:
- Clearly describe products to customers and consumers
- Differentiate products and gain a competitive edge
- Save time and money by mass-publishing marketing data in one location
For those of you who already understand the importance of marketing your products in IDW, you can download the latest Portal user guide supplement called “How to Load Your Marketing Data to IDW” at www.myideaportal.net > My Training and Support > User Guides > IDW. You must login with your Portal ID to view the document. This guide takes you through the five key steps you need to take to publish your marketing data in IDW including:
1. Find out what marketing data is available for your company and where it is stored in your IT landscape
2. Decide the format in which you will provide the marketing data
3. Select an option for loading images to IDW
4. Select your method of sending marketing data to IDW
5. Review the marketing data your trading partners will see in IDW
You can read past articles about marketing products in IDW by clicking on the keyword links below.