August 27, 2007

No Passport? No Problem: New Travel Accommodation allows you to travel to Canada for the Electro E-B

Due to the longer than expected processing times for passport applications, the federal government is allowing U.S. citizens traveling to Canada who have applied for, but not yet received passports, to re-enter the United States by air by presentation of a government issued photo ID and Department of State official proof of application for a passport through September 30, 2007. Contact your airline in advance for specific entry requirements.

Read the Travel Accommodation announced June 8, 2007 or Check the status of your passport application.

Posted in ,