Past webinars are now available to view on-demand! Find out more and submit your requests to watch past webinars on the IDEA Webinar website. Once we receive and approve your request, you will be sent an email with a link to watch the webinar.
The last live session in IDEA’s Webinar Series, the “Next Generation Data Sync: The DMP,” was hosted by Melissa Longnecker, Program Manager, IDEA and Boris Ivanov, Partner, Digital Business Architects (DBA) and featured guest speakers Dawn Wright-Perry of Milbank Manufacturing and Jason Archbold of Border States Electric. Attendees were invited to learn about the industry’s new Data Management Platform (DMP) and received an exclusive demo. Here’s a few session highlights from our Twitter and SlideShare pages:
Tweets from the event @IDEAeSolutions:
- 71% of manufacturers surveyed during the webinar say reformatting product data is their biggest challenge.
- Dawn Wright-Perry, Milbank, guest manufacturer: Favorite feature of the DMP is that electrical standards are built right into the software.
- Dawn Wright-Perry, Milbank, guest manufacturer: Milbank will be exporting DMP product data directly into print catalogs.
- There are multiple ways and formats for manufacturers to add product data to the DMP including: the DMP app, EDI, Excel and XML.
- Jason Archbold, Border States, guest distributor: The DMP helps us communicate how we’ll be using the manufacturer’s product data.
- 85% of distributors surveyed during the webinar say manual consolidation of product data from multiple sources is their biggest challenge.
- It took Kirby Risk 5,000 man hours to source 15,000 products for their catalog. Manufacturers using DMP could provide all that in minutes.