Looking forward to warm weather? Save the date for the 14th annual IDEA E-Biz Forum in Orlando, FL from September 25-27, 2013. This is your opportunity to exchange knowledge and discover new ways to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability. And it’s the only place you can network with eBusiness, IT, marketing, operations and senior leadership contacts in the electrical industry all at once. We encourage you to join us in learning new innovative eBusiness strategies and technologies that can help reach your business goals faster.
What attendees said after the last Forum:
“The IDEA E-Biz is a tremendous opportunity to network with manufacturers and distributors. Every year, I have the opportunity to learn something new, to solve a business problem, or find a way to improve transactional efficiencies for my company and my customer.” – Ann Jaehn, Director of Pricing, Thomas & Betts
“This was the first time that I attended an IDEA E-Biz meeting. I have been in the industry a long time and I now realize what I had been missing by not attending this meeting sooner. I will definitely be back next year.” – Stacey Pandeloglou, Strategic Accounts, xTuple ERP
“No matter how much technology surrounds us, it is the basic human social skills that enable its success. The IDEA E-Biz Forum is the platform that ties the two together.” – Mark Richards, eCommerce Director, Leviton Mfg. Co.
“I loved the focus on content. It creates a lot of inertia for trading partners.” – Nick Becker, Data Analyst, Standard Electric Supply Co.
Sneak Preview of Session Topics:
- User groups for IDEA’s applications including the Industry Data Warehouse (IDW), Industry Data Exchange (IDX), IRD CERICOMX®, iCIMM2 (new web storefront solution) and Supply Chain Analytics (new analytics tool for manufacturers).
- How product data is being using throughout the supply chain by manufacturers, distributors and end-users.
- Standards updates on the Attribute Schema & ETIM Partnership.
- Best practices for eBusiness and electronic data interchange (EDI).
- Digital marketing topics including search engine optimization (SEO), and creating more engaging presentations.
- Technology sessions covering mobile applications and devices.
- Courses on leadership and creativity to rejuvenate your career.
- Speed networking to connect familiar and new faces in the industry.
- Announcement of Richard Buzun Award winners – nominate your company for the only eBusiness award in the electrical industry. Find out more about the Richard Buzun award>
Online registration begins May 6th. See you in Orlando!