Are you looking for an opportunity to engage customers and build meaningful relationships in 2011? Your chance to take the next step to becoming a thought leader in your field ends this Friday. Submit your 2011 Forum speaker form by February 18!
- Position your company as a thought leader
- Professional career development
- Complimentary registration (a $600 value) which includes access to all conference activities, scheduled meals, social functions and conference program materials
The theme of the IDEA E-Biz Forum 2011–September 26-28 in St. Louis, MO at the Hilton Ballpark–is “Gateway to Change: Shift Ideas to Results,” and we’re looking for speakers who can bring this theme to life. Leverage this opportunity to share your eCommerce experiences, fresh approaches, challenges and successes with your industry peers.
Topics to consider:
- Integrating social media into your business strategy; engaging the next generation of employees and customers
- Success stories/examples of how distributors are utilizing and leveraging manufacturer product information including catalog/marketing data and attributes
- Manufacturer best practices for maintaining brand loyalty across various sales channels
- Trading partner relationships that work – how manufacturers and distributors are working together to meet shared goals and objectives
- Organizational solutions for adopting and implementing the Electrical Attribute Schema from distributor and manufacturer perspectives
- Utilizing eCommerce to accomplish green and sustainability alternatives for your business; how to prepare your data for building information modeling (BIM)
- Best practices on how to build and maintain relationships with retailers (e.g. Walmart, Lowe’s, Wegmans)
If you or someone at your company is interested in speaking, please submit the IDEA E-Biz Forum 2011 Speaker Prospect Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (703) 562-4601. Submission deadline: Friday, February 18.