IDEA is accepting speaker submission forms for the IDEA E-Biz Forum 2009 until Friday, Februrary 20. Represent your company as a leader in eBusiness – submit your presentation ideas today.
As a presenter, you will interact with an audience of professionals with roles specific to eBusiness, operations, IT, sales/marketing and senior management. Additional benefits:
- Complimentary registration (a US $575 value)! This includes access to all conference activities, scheduled meals, social functions, and conference program materials
- Positive PR for your company
- Professional career development
- And most importantly, a chance to educate our audience
This year’s theme is “Guide Change by Leading Change”. We are looking for sessions that will give our attendees the information they need to start working toward their eBusiness goals as soon as they return to the office. This year we will integrate more sessions on how to help IDEA customers utilize IDEA products and services more efficiently. Please be sure to identify your intended topic area with your email submission.
Some examples of potential topics:
- How to apply eBusiness best practices to IDEA products and services
- Trading partner case studies and success stories
- Tips for successful change management
- Tips to improve the B2B eCommerce customer experience
- How to develop data governance in your organization
- Data synchronization lessons learned