The Tech Center will bring together a wide array of exhibitors presenting innovative solutions:
- Epicor Software Solutions – a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries.
- Unilog Content Solutions – India’s leading catalog management and data cleansing company.
- IBM Smarter Commerce – a solution integrating and transforming how companies manage and adapt their buy, market, sell, fulfill, and service processes.
- DATAgility –
a data management service company enabling companies to maintain and
improve their competitiveness, efficiencies, and profitability through
the implementation of cost effective solutions.
- Infor – the third largest provider of enterprise application and services engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology, and offering flexible deployment options.
- 1SYNC– a Product Data Management solutions provider helping industries maximize the value of accurate data synchronization using GS1 Global Standards.
- Alpine Consulting – an eCommerce solution provider centered around “client success” and with expertise in B2B & B2C in the electrical manufacturing, wholesale and distribution industry.
- Aspect – a leading Microsoft solution provider enabling productivity gains by deploying scalable technology solutions that align employees with critical business processes.
- Computer Pundits – the developer of eCommerce21 storefront, Catalog Builder, and catalog-ready content for wholesale distributors and manufacturers.
- EDI Specialists – a premier staffing and services provider that delivers solutions and services in the areas of e-Commerce, EDI, EAI, Microsoft Technologies, and IT.
- Faxinating Solutions – a solutions provider that helps companies leverage their EDI investments and extend compliancy to non-EDI trading partners.
- MCA Associates – a team of senior consultants providing idea and lean thinking leadership to distribution and manufacturing companies that are committed to operational excellence.
- RepFiles – a mobile applications provider dedicated to increasing efficiency, preparedness and success by placing sales and marketing material into the field and closer to the customer.
- Sales Management Plus (SMP) – a CRM & Analytics solution that is cost-effective, powerful, and easy-to-use as well as able to work with your existing business system.
- TechniCon – the developer of a web-based platform to transform and manage complex product information.
- Third Eye Consulting Services & Solutions LLC. – an experienced provider of next-generation customized Internet software solutions for accessing critical information securely and reliably.
Forum attendees can visit and collect stamps from the 18 exhibitors as part of the Tech Center Passport Program. Three people will win a new iTouch with Facetime.
Also, during general sessions, speakers will throw out baseballs each time attendees share experiences and ask questions. Attendees can bring their baseballs to the Prize Giveaway to enter a raffle and win 1 of 5 Starbucks Gift Cards.
Twitter will be a resource during the Forum for instant updates and answers to commonly asked questions. If you aren’t able to be there, you can tweet questions for speakers and we’ll respond with the answers. Attendees can also mention @IDEAeSolutions and use hashtag #ebizforum in the most value-added tweets about Forum educational sessions or the Tech Center to win a new iPad 2.
Winners must be present to be awarded their prizes. All winners will be announced at 3:00 PM on Wednesday, Sept. 28th in Grand Ballroom C-G at the E-Biz Forum.