Register before August 16th and save $200.
For the second consecutive year, NAED and IDEA are co-presenting the conference to give attendees a competitive edge. From our combined expertise, you’ll learn practical ways to improve product data syndication and digital automation processes to ultimately position your company for long-term digital growth.
- September 18–20, 2023
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville
- Cost: $1,099 (before 8/16), $1,299 after
What to Expect
IDEA is continually adding new features and ecosystem partners to Connector to bring more value to your data. We also continue to lead the industry with flexible B2B EDI integration solutions backed by expert support. Conference attendees will experience:
- Forward-looking general sessions and keynote addresses on the future of the industry.
- Roundtable discussions featuring electrical association, manufacturing, distribution, and service leaders.
- Breakout sessions and Q&A exchanges with IDEA Connector and Exchange product experts.
- Access to IDEA’s partner network and SMEs in the Innovation Hub and Expert Bar.
- eBiz Night Out at Blake Shelton’s Ole Red in downtown Nashville.
eBiz 2022 was best yet. 2023 will be better. You’re never done improving data quality; we’re never done improving eBiz.
For more information
Visit the eBiz 2023 event page.